Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Owner: QUALIMAC ASSOCIATION
Address: Calle Diputació, 238, 5º, 3ª, 08007 – Barcelona
Telephone: (34) 93 268 30 81
What information do we collect?
Only the necessary to be able to provide our services and meet the requests of the participants in the ASFAC-lab program
- If it is a legal person. Name and surname of a contact person, the position held in the company, the corporate email and the contact telephone number. The consent granted by the proxies or authorized, for the purposes of article 21 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), will be understood to be given both in their own name as in that of the legal entity it represents.
- If it is an individual entrepreneur. You are asked to additionally provide your NIF, postal address and bank details.
Likewise, we inform you that your data is confidential and will not be transferred to third parties, unless there is no legal obligation.
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
The data that the Laboratories provide us use to be able to make a monthly shipment (except July and August) of a sample of raw material and another of feed, as well as all those communications that are considered necessary and of interest.
We remind you that the bank details provided at the time of registration for the ASFAC-lab program are provided online to the corresponding bank to make the payment of the service contracted with QUALIMAC effective. The information that is transmitted through the bank’s network is encrypted using the SSL protocol and 128-bit keys and has all the measures to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data provided.
How long we keep your data.
Your personal data will be kept as long as your participation in the ASFAC-Lab program is maintained and, after the end of this relationship for any reason, during the applicable legal limitation periods. In this case, only the effects of proving compliance with our legal or contractual obligations will be treated. Once these limitation periods have expired, your data will be deleted or, alternatively, anonymized.
What is the basis that legitimizes us to process your personal data?
- Express consent of the interested party: consisting of the express consent of the interested party provided through the contact form on the website, in inquiries made to the entity, among others. Consent can be revoked at any time
- Execution of the contractual relationship: in relation to the data that is obtained by virtue of a contractual relationship and that is necessary to be able to execute the contract and fulfill the obligations set forth therein.
- Legal obligation: in relation to those treatments required by law
- Legitimate interest: when the treatment is necessary for the satisfaction of legitimate interests pursued by the person responsible for the treatment, provided that the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the interested party that require the protection of personal data do not prevail over these interests.
Security of your personal data.
We inform you that we have adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data supplied due to its alteration, loss and treatment or unauthorized access
What are your rights?
You can exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, portability, limitation and / or opposition to the treatment addressed in writing to QUALIMAC, through the postal and electronic addresses indicated above indicating PERSONAL DATA and the right that you exercise; providing the necessary documentation.
Likewise, if you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the regulations or your privacy rights, you can file a claim, through the electronic and postal addresses indicated above or before the AEPD through its electronic headquarters or its address Postcard. At this point, we remind you that in the case of legal entities we only collect the necessary data from the natural person acting on behalf of the company or corporation.
Updating of your data and obligation of veracity.
It is important to keep your data updated, so you must notify us of any changes to them.
Likewise, it is the responsibility of each interested party that the data provided is authentic, accurate, complete and up-to-date and, only they will be responsible for any damage or loss, direct or indirect, that may be caused as a result of the breach of such obligation.
In the event that the data provided by a User belongs to a third party other than the one who provides them, the User